Saturday, March 11, 2006


I sometimes do mediumship during the night hours. Yes I have a full array of cards, stones, runes and many many other methods of divination, but mediumship is different. Here is something that is very different. Let us not split hairs on whether it is true or not. Let us say for the sake of argument that mediums talk to people on one of the more easily accessible astral plains.

Then there is supposed to be the Dustbin Plain the Lower Astral, filled with undesirables of all kinds. But what about pre-man? In one session in January 2006, I became a crocodile. A crocodile wearing a crown. I hissed and snapped and delivered my message as a crocodile. Then I became a brachiosaurus and could see the land I lived in then. The creature mentioned 'stones'. On a visit to a local museum house two days later there was an exhibition of prehistoric stones and creatures. I saw a little model of the long necked creature I had perceived and bought it. He is sitting on the computer stand watching me as I type this, the little model of a brachiosaurus. I got to thinking, what religion was there then? Why don't mediums ever go back back back, beyond humans like I did? Then I thought do these creatures inhabit the lower Astral. However nothing I looked up showed that they did and why should they anyway?

What if we have miscalculated? What if religion started back in the Cretaceous period or before? What if its not just humans and well known animals of today that have souls or group souls? What if the Universal Energy is much greater and much wider and spans much longer than you would believe possible? The experience drained me so much I was almost ill. I was so drained I thought Oh No! I woke up an hour after going to bed and just watched the dawn traffic going past out of the window. My son, acting as the Receiver had terrible nose bleeds for the next few days as the creature had taken his energy too. Then I got flu again really badly.

After a trip to a nearby supermarket in another town, I got on the bus. It was dark. Suddenly, I felt the Crocodile coming back. I felt myself as a crocodile sitting on the bus seat wearing a crown. Was this Shamanism? What was going on? I checked the internet that night for 'king crocodiles' it was inconclusive. The crocodile was wearing a crown. Was he the Egyptian crocodile god? I don't know. Maybe he was symbolic. Who were the gods of pre-history? Why don't mediums go back beyond the landscape of people to somewhere else? I'll tell you its not compatible, a human being a lizard! It's too draining.

There is one other thing. There is one particular person who did me a very great wrong. Oh, not a lover kind of thing, not at all, although he intimated deliberately and to cause ultimate harm, that he was interested. I was determined this person would not get away with the horrible, truly vile thing he did to me, but when I attempt to pick up from his picture, I can get nothing except a strong smell of antiseptic or disinfectant. I knowingly did nothing to him and yet for some reason he hated me, with hatred bad enough to try to ruin me and yet I did not even know him prior to 2003 when my son took on a flat above his. I don't know why he did what he did or what malicious kick it gave him. But I intend to find out but not at the risk to myself or anyone else.

May the Black Gaslight Protect me, guide me with the Black Light of Wisdom and show me The Black Lighted path of Protection. May the beautiful self belief of the black light show me what to do.

No comments: