Thursday, March 09, 2006


Hello

Every Respect to the Black Flame. Nothing makes me turn to this now but I do of my own volition. I have learned so much in so short a time. I originally studied Satanism many years ago back in 1977. But the writings of Anton LaVey had so much sense. I was freed from personal trauma. No other belief had been able to help me in any way. I still respect these beliefs but they could not help me personally.

The past few weeks I was even beginning to reject the Goat. I thought, 'here we go again', nothing, no name change even, could stop me getting the same old bad end of the stick. But then I remembered, I had to try for me as was the Satanic lore of self protection. The other night I wanted to self harm, but I could not because I had to love my physical body and although (as self harmers will know) I missed the fetish release of tension that comes with self harming, I could not hurt one single hair on my body, as I was compelled to honour it with love as is the Decree of the Lord of this World. In this way it is very positive and helpful.

No comments: