Sunday, May 21, 2006


What is a confession. Confession is supposed to be good for the soul, but is it really just a transference of perceived guilt? Some people after all, just love to be guilty, but when it all gets a bit too much, hey tell someone relieve it in the the host like they are an emotional toilet, then you must be good again,right? Well, in truth that is up to the individual. Life is all in the mind.

Anyway here we get on to the true meaning of love. Now 'Love' is a much publicised 'must have' for many a nation. What though if you don't actually care if someone loves you or not? Or if anyone loves you or not?Have you surpassed 'love' in the scheme of things? Could love be evil in some scenarios?The answer is 'Yes' love can be very evil.

Take me, A neighbour once pretended to be sexually attracted to me. He kissed my hand, fussed me up and talked to me. I fell in love with him. The neighbour did unspeakably cruel things to me. I continued to love him in abject purity of love. I loved him so much that the sadistic, evil things he did made no difference. Amor Omina Vinct-Love conquers all. But I got fed up with this groveling love, to be repaid only in cruelty and sadism from him and his friends. I was getting nothing back for my feelings except sadism.

Since I prefer to be the dominatrix of the piece, I was getting no fun at all. So I officially give everything he gave me back to him. I return every action, thought and feeling he had for me back to him. I return it on the ether, I return it in the air. I return it on the wings of Mercury it is only fair. Everything he did thought and caused to me I now send him it all back. I want him no more, not now, not forever, not never, not his key, this is my will so mote it be.

No comments: