Thursday, May 04, 2006


I had a 'meeting of minds', that is, I joined with another medium or psychic to give extra power. The room always went freezing cold. My psychic partner was in London so it was a phone connection however it was an interesting experience. There are some things though. Yes, I saw the candles again and smelled the incense. It always happens. There is a lighted pool of candles set in thick incense. I can always see them. They come from another time. What can I do? Once my then partner modelled the Montague Summers (see the Peter Underwood book) anti-vampire talisman from the book, my son fell on some wooden model stakes that afternoon at school and got a stake mark on his back. I quickly threw away the model anti vampire talisman, what was wrong with us?

Some years later I developed panic disorder. One thing was I hated crosses and churches and had to go to the other side of the road rather than go past one. I eventually made myself be able to wear crosses again and walk past churches, but what was wrong with me? Crosses always seemed unlucky for us. When we wore them we got trouble. The Hand of Fatima, a talisman that protected my father through out the second world war produced the same problem. They seemed to work in reverse. We got bad luck if we wore them. Were we freaks? Who knows, but you have to go with the flow don't you? Or do you? I'm not sure really.

No comments: